Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Miserable for the moment

I don't feel well. I've been having trouble sleeping. Yesterday I went to bed at about 1:40 am and I woke up at 4am because I had to use the bathroom. I couldn't fall back asleep, so at 5:30 am I got up and spent some time with Jesus. At 7:30am I decided to lay down because I was exhausted, I started to drift off, but then I had to get up. It was horrible. So then I came back to my room at about 2:30 pm and I took a nap. I was only planning to sleep until 4pm but I actually slept until 6pm. So I went to bed at 1:30am this morning woke up at 3 something because my hands felt dry, went back to sleep and had a restless night of tossing and turning. I woke up at 7:30 and decided to get up and spent some time with Jesus. I'm tired right now but I have to take attendance at Chapel in an hour, and I still need to get dressed, so sleeping more is pointless.

I think I'm having trouble sleeping because I'm really stuffy and I haven't been breathing very well when I sleep, especially if I turn on my back. I also think I might be coming down with the stomach flu or something. But that might be from eating food at the Dining Commons. LOL Who hasn't had gastrointestional issues from eating there?

Anyway, I should probably get dressed. Sometime I'll write more about my classes.

No comments: