Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Door Closed.

It's 2am and I am hiding out in the bathroom.  Why? I just feel like it.  It's quiet and I can be alone for a little while. I just hope no one has to use the bathroom any time soon.

I just want some time. I am beyond tired right now, but I am not ready to sleep yet because I just need some time.  I wish it were warmer, because then I would just sit outside with my laptop and enjoy the spring/summer nights.

I checked my email when I got home from dropping Rachel off and I had a letter from the job I was supposed to interiew with saying that they basically weren't going to hire me. I haven't even had the interview yet. It was supposed to be at 3pm today. but I guess thats okay because I didn't really think i was qualified for the job anyway.

Do you ever wonder what God is up to? Ofcourse you probably do. Know one really fully knows the mind of God, do they?

I wonder what opportunities He is going to open for me now... and how many more He is going to close before He opens the door I can walk through.

I do now want to be unemployed for the next 5 months, so please, God, open doors for me and provide.

I guess that's all really. I'm too tired to do any more.

1 comment:

Luigi | Vinyl Banners said...

I appreciat your post. I think about what God is planning for me whenever I'm facing struggles and then I'll get tired. I realize that I'll never really know his will for me. I just have to trust him with all my life and I think that thought keeps me going.