Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What do you when you get a day off?

Well, if you are like me, and your day off is a Tuesday, the day after independence day, you will call some friends and go to the beach.

Sadly, I can not swim as I would desire. The MRSA is practically controlling my life. Ojay, not controlling, but it would be a bad decision to go into lake Michigan with two gaping holes on my torso. Reinfection, spreading the infection, and passing on the infection.... Not good things. But I can enjoy the sun and I can wade in the water, and I can sit in the sand and read the CS Lewis book or the commentary on 1 Corinthians that I got from the library. And that is exactly what I plan to do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

Naomi said...

1. I'm sorry you have to deal with all that annoying stuff. Including MRSA!

2. I really miss you and I hope we can see each other soon!

3. I hope you are having a good week.

<3 <3 <3