Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update

I've been working as a para-substitute at the SELF School. I've only worked 3 days in the past two weeks, but I love working with the preschoolers.

I have a job interview tomorrow at 10:30am. At least I think it's an interview, but the word "interview" was never actually said. They just said they wanted to talk further about the job with me. Maybe that's their way of keeping their applicants from becoming nervous during the actual interview process.
I think this would basically be a great job for me. It's Monday through Friday, I would get weekends off. It starts at 8:30am and I'd be done by 3:00pm. And my starting pay would be $8.37 per hour. I would be a paraprofessional at an Elementary School. I want this job.

My baby mice will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. I think the adult male has a lot of sexual aggression that he needs to get out. He's in a cage by himself with a wheel. He keeps running on the wheel almost nonstop, but I suppose it's better for him to do that than to try to mate with his male babies (All my mice are separated by gender).
Here's a video of my mice having fun on their new wheel.


No comments: