Monday, June 29, 2009

I checked my account balance online and it said that i still have over five hundred text messages and my account is renewed on Wednesday and my texts don't roll over. So i figured instead of staying online in the living room i would in ahead and come back to my room and write in my blog using my phone. that way other people get an opportunity to use the computer before they go to bed tonight.

Anyway, Amy got married today. I'll try to post a few pictures tomorrow. Amy is such a beautiful person.I saw so many people that i haven't seen in what seems like forever.

so anyway, i'm watching Fat Albert the movie right now and every time i watch it the Fat Albert character who always wears the pink, Rudy makes i think, my heart flutter every time. It's not that i'm attracted to him but he exudes this old fashion gentleman like quality that seems so rare these days. It's that gentleman quality that makes women feel important and protected. Actually, i think it's more than that, there's a whole different values system where the things that truly matter are the things people care about.And the things that truly matter hold value in ways that they don't now. Thats one of the reasons so many young women fell for Edward Cullen. He was an old fashion gentleman... In the books anyway.

Well thats all for tonight. Bye

No comments: