Sunday, October 25, 2009

Once again I saw a homeless person. I see them often, holding signs on the roads, sitting at rest stops...my heart cries out to them and i want to do something to help. Sometimes i find myself not knowing what to do when i cant give them anything that will help their present situation. Jesus says to take case of the poor, the needy... How can i sit here in this van and drive by them when they are crying out. How can i leave them so helpless when i am so blessed? even in my own poverty i have more than they do.God show of how i can be your hands and feet to those in need!

1 comment:

Online Printing Company said...

Awww...I have felt that way also,a lot of times. I've been asking myself how can they get through their everyday life? What I do is help in my own little way. I know that coins cannot provide them shelter, nutritious food, and clean clothes, but maybe the concern I have shown will give them hope. Thank you for sharing this very inspiring post.