Friday, June 25, 2010

Some of my Photography

The only editing done to this photo is that is a cropped photo of the original, but I was really proud of this photo and the clarity and richness of color. I love my camera. It took quite a few tries to get a picture of this little guy that was so clear. I love the original, but to appreciate it for what it is you really need to see it big.

This is another one that I'm pretty proud of.  This picture is 100 percent completely unedited.  I was really shocked when I looked at after I took it. I think these flowers are beautiful and I hope I was able to capture that.


I also really love this picture because the flower is against the grain of the wood. I love the wood in the back ground.  A wooden fence (or staircase) makes a fantastic background (In my opinion).


I also took another photo from this angle using my Sepia feature. I'm not sure which I like better, full color or sepia, but I have to admit, I really like this one too.


Well, that is all I will share for now. All of these photos except for the first one are completely unedited, and the only editing done on the first one was that it was cropped so we could see the grasshopper better.  I put a few of the ones I thought I did a better job with on Deviant Art.  I know that I've got a long way to go before I can make astounding photography, but I enjoy the process and I hope you enjoyed viewing my photos

No comments: