Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wow, I haven't updated in a really long time! Well, today is as good a day as any to let you all know what is going on in my life.

Well, life has been going pretty quickly and I've been finding myself struggling to keep pace. Sometimes I just don't know where the time goes and I don't even have a television this year! But somehow I am accomplishing everything I need to accomplish. I have been trying to make sure I am getting 8 hours of sleep every night and getting all of my homework done in a timely manner. Well, I'm also involved in SLE, so that takes some time; but it's definitely a good way to take time. I love the fellowship I have with everyone in SLE, especially since I've been talking with them more.
I've been having a great Fall Break this week. Christine and I were going to camp in her back yard, but the storm prevented us from doing so. Instead we stayed inside and watched scary movies. Sleepy Hollow, Darkness Falls, The Lost Boys and an old Odd story called the Mummy (that was not what we thought it was). Christine had drank a bunch of coffee so she could stay awake. Well, it worked, I was the first one to fall asleep, and she stayed up for a little while because the coffee kept her awake. Then Friday night we went to a grave yard with her brother Eric, because he wanted to take pictures and find orbs. We did find some, but you'll have to ask me about that.
So yesterday I came home at about noon and spent some time with my dad, then my mom got off of work at 8pm. It was a relaxing day, but I didn't get any homework done like I had thought about doing.
And today started off pretty well. I woke up at 8am, before my alarm, and reset it for about 10 and went back to sleep. It was nice to get a couple extra hours of sleep. Then I got up and my mom and I went to church at Life Bridge. Dad had to stay home because our dog Bear is dying and he doesn't want her to get hurt because she is basically top dog in our home and right now her status is being threatened. Anyway, I think my mom really enjoyed church. She said she felt at home and wants to visit again. I'm really happy about that. Even if my parents don't make Life Bridge their church home, I'm thrilled that mom came this week because that is a great victory in the kingdom. Praise God!
I really missed going to LifeBridge and to be there today made my heart swell with Joy, especially since I was welcomed back and I knew people missed me. When I went to WEFC I wasn't welcomed back, I was lucky if people noticed I was there. I'm going to go to Amped tonight.
Well, I have some things to do, so this is all for an update today.

Amanda

No comments: