Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Well, Thanksgiving Break is upon us. I've been waiting for Thanksgiving break for a while. It's nice to be able to relax and not have to worry about getting assignments done for a few days (even though I've been working on my youth ministry HW, but it's work I *want* to do, so theres a difference). The only not so great thing about this moment in time is that I developed a cold. I've got a headache, a nose that is stuffed up and leaky and dry at the same time (however that works), no energy, I'm achy and tired, and so stinkin' restless. But other than that, I am fantastic. Actually, I don't think the cold is as bad as it probably sounds. I hate taking medicine, so mom has me taking Vitamin C because it's something that's more natural and will get to the heart of the virus and not just mask my symptoms.
It's weird, I don't know where in the world I got a cold from. I don't know where I was that I would be exposed to the virus.
I am so excited about being able to go back to Life Bridge. What's even better is that my mom requested Sunday off of work so that she can come with me if she's feeling good. Yay. Christine and I might also hang out on Friday. She wants to go shopping and thinks she might end up in Valpo. I'll be happy to tag along, but I haven't any money to shop with.

Well, I'm bored with this already, so thats all the update for now.

Amanda

No comments: