Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blue.... Like Jazz

So the further along I get in Blue Like Jazz, the funnier the book gets. Donald Miller is hilarious. I can only imagine what I'm going to read when I start reading Searching for God knows what. It will be fun.

I really enjoy my Senior Experience class. It's only for an hour 1 day a week, and I wouldn't mind if it was for a few hours every day. It probably helps that Dr. Bob is the professor for that class. I think it also is a plus that he is talking about things that are relevant to us. Dr. Bob always knows how to get to the heart of the matter.

In my British Literature class, we are watching Sense and Sensibility. The class only meets for an hour so I'm sitting there and the class ends and I wanted to stay and finish the movie. It was really funny from the parts I saw.

Anyway. Not a whole lot is actually going on. Well, I'm mean, there is a ton of stuff going on, but most of it is the same old thing, so it doesn't seem much like it's worth telling I guess. Maybe what I mean to say is Not much new stuff is going on.

Well, I have to study for my Astronomy Exam. Bye for now.

No comments: