Friday, February 1, 2008

You wouldn't believe it... you just wouldn't

So I'm finally getting over the cold I had, and the infected sty in my eye is almost gone, so things have been looking up. I got a C+ on my math test, which is fantastic considering Math and I don't often agree.
I don't think my Women's One a Day vitamins agree with me. Almost exactly to the hour after I take the vitamins, I feel a wave of nausea wash over me. This isn't one of those I feel nauseous but I don't think I'll throw up, nauseousnesses, It's the kind where I have to stabilize myself and pray that breakfast doesn't come back up. I've checked the label for side affects and I didn't see that as one of them. I wonder if my yogurt or cereal for breakfast isn't enough (or doesn't stay with me long enough) because I'm supposed to take the vitamin with food.
I went to the Rush of Fools concert, I enjoyed it. I got to sort of meet the band afterwards. That was fun. It was neat to see them and get to hear them talk about their hearts for people.
I am excited to see how God is going to use me in this life, and I only hope that I can take heed to the words of Ephesians 4:1 ("...make every effort to be worthy of the calling you have recieved.")
I watched The Prestige tonight. As disturbing as it was, it was a rather will written story line. Notice I said it was "a well written story line" as opposed to "It was good." I do truly believe it was a well written story, infact the story line was exceptional, and for that it recieved my enjoyment, but I don't feel right about calling it good because good seems to imply something more to me that I don't think it was. I guess the ending angered a few people, but I thought it was fitting. Anyway....
So today I also got a message from a cousin of mine who is a co-director of a youth camp asking me if I would like to be a counselor for one week in July. I think it would be a great experience so I told him I was interested.
I wish I could be happier right now, but I'm not. It will pass, but it's just people I know being really inconsiderate, and in my opinion, somewhat foolish. I told my mom about it and she agreed. If you want to know, ask, because I'm not posting what happened publicly.

No comments: