Thursday, January 24, 2008

Eye Clinic...

So I went to the eye clinic.. that was an experience. I filled out a bunch of paperwork, I waited a really long time, and then finally, I was taken back to the examination room where I was asked a bunch of questions, then told to wait longer, and then an eye doctor came in and looked at my eyes. She put some numbing stuff in my eyes. I couldn't feel a thing and it was interesting.
Well it turns out that I have a sty in my eye that got infected. Yuck. So I had to get some antibiotic cream and I have to put a hot compress on my eye like... 6 times a day. So yeah. It's nothing to worry over.

That appointment is costing me almost $400. Boo. I can't afford that. I'll probably only make $600 by the time school lets out and I have other expenses I have to pay for each month too.

1 comment:

Karina Chiodo said...

I don't know why having even the slightest problem in the eye the most delicate case. I wouldn't really wonder if you were really irritable beyond belief with that stye before you went to the eye clinic. One of the things I really wish not to happen to me is cataract, though I'm just a few minutes' drive away from an eye clinic in Houston.

Why did the appointment cost you that much? Did the surgeon meet you or something?