Friday, January 11, 2008

The power of the subconscious mind, and... what?

I had a dream last night that I was getting married. Not that I was planning to, but that I was actually in the process of getting married. I don't remember there being words, or sounds, just images and the way I felt. I don't know who the groom was. I mean, I'm sure I knew him in the dream, but in real life, I don't know the person. At least I don't think I do. His face is imprinted in my mind, yet I can't recall it. It's kind of like... I don't think I could clearly explain what he looks like to you, but I'd know him if I saw him. He was also a little chunky (but not fat) and he was older than me. I get that distinct impression that he was definitely older, like the age difference between me and Josh (the Youth Minister, not my brother).


But the strangest part of this dream... I was marrying him, and I loved him and he made me happy... but at the same time, he wasn't 'the one', he was the one I settled for.


My subconscience is writing soap operas while I dream.



So check out what I caught my cat doing.
Poor fishy.

No comments: