Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunshine makes me happy, but then again, so does snow.

Well, I suppose I am due for an update. Right now I am in Santa Clara, CA (San Jose, too) at the Hilton Inn (ooh la la, God Bless Priceline.com).  I saw New Moon tonight, and though I have the regular complaints people who read books before they see the movies have, I thought it was actually pretty decent, which I thought was hilarious considering everyone else I know seemed to hate it. It was okay.  I don't think they will ever capture the true dynamics of Edward and Bella's relationship, but oh well, right?
After I saw it though, I kind of regretted it a little because I remember how I felt after reading the book, and i don't want to open up that can of worms again.  Well, too late.

Anyway. Things have been going well. My tour in the Northwest with Camfel Productions is coming to an end, so my tour partner, Michelle, and I are heading back to the Los Angeles where the office is until the company makes a final decision on what they are going to do with us.  I would love to say what they're considering, but since it's still up in the air, I wont.  I am pretty sure though, that I will tour the midwest next semester, and that my new partner will be Katey. :-)  The tour will start later though, like January 25th or 26th, so i will have an extended break. Yay!


So... November 18 was my older brother's Birthday (Josh). He turned twenty-five. November 18 also happened to be the day my nephew Dominic was born! This is Eric's son. (Paternity test pending?)


In other news I've had another dream about my cat that dissappeared back in July. I dreampt that my mom found her in Iowa and brought her home, but then she got out of the car and disappeared again. It made me sad. I cried and the whole day I felt depressed.

I love moments by myself where I can sit and be quiet. Maybe I'll take some time to be still and know that God is God tomorrow (or today, since it's after 1am here)

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Letterhead Printing | UPrinting.com said...

Well, I haven't really read any of the Twilight books yet, and I'm still finding the time to watch New Moon. But I think no one could ever capture Edward and Bella's personality. Rob and Kristen are relatively new in Hollywood so they are not that good at being "in character," with still so little acting experience under their belt.