Friday, March 27, 2009

World's dummest Criminal, BMV, God's Graces

1. World dumbest criminal tried to hold up a police officer at a cop convention. Here's the story: http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20090327/ODD.Police.Convention.Robbery/ I hope it was worth a cell phone and a few dollars.

2. The BMV sucks. I'm sure I'm not the first to make this complaint. They were not very helpful today.

3. Someone stole my brothers moped like... last August I think. Last Thursday my brother got a call from the Porter County Police saying they've recovered his moped during a bust. The person who had it was trying to sell it on Ebay along with other stolen merchandise.

4. Chris went to church with me last Wednesday and he liked it so much that he says he really wants to go on Sunday. He said Life Bridge reminded him of another church he had gone to.

No comments: