Thursday, May 14, 2009

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=1903596

READ THIS BLOG POST!!! The person who posted this blog talks about women in the media who are pegged as being fat, but aren't. The overall blogpost is about the nasty little word fat. I thought it was interesting, so READ IT!

On the other hand, I got a pedometer in the mail today. Random....

Did you know that 3500 calories is the equivalent of one pound and one pound of body fat is about the size of a pea.

If you want to know about how many calories your body burns on a daily basis before physical activity, multiply your bodyweight by 9.5 .... I have no idea how they came up with that number.


My Twilight book, (Eclipse) still has not come in the mail yet, but yet I've already recieved the fourth book (Breaking Dawn) and I ordered them from the same website.
Boo.

After I finish reading the Twilight series, I'm going to read Eragon... and the rest of it's series. :-)

No comments: