Saturday, May 30, 2009

Oh Saturday....

Well, I went to the Bridge Builders meeting today and taught. I guess I did okay and was prepared enough. I wasn't sure how smoothly it would go but I think started feeling more comfortable as it went on... either that or I was so ready to finish that I was totally oblivious to my screw ups. :-)



Anyway. I spent the next few hours at home. I got on iTunes and found a podcast where I could just sit and listen to Scripture being read so I listened to the entire book of Ecclesiastes. I don't know what translation of Scripture was being used, but it was like I was hearing it for the first time. It was such a neat, fresh perspective to hear Ecclesiastes rather than reading it. I could visualize Solomon standing in his home overlooking the city where he ruled and staring across it while orating to a scribe.



I also think my tongue is too big for my mouth or something because I feel like I'm developing a lisp, and I don't like it.



I went to my cousin Butch's open house tonight. It will probably be the last time I see Him for a few years. Pretty soon he is going to be leaving for training with the army, and then who knows. We took a picture with Grandma and Grandpa. And I will leave you with that so farewell and goodnight, I'm going to go read a few more chapters in my book before I go to bed.

No comments: