Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Common Theme...Direction

In addition to working for both Kidstop and the Art Room at the Boys and Girls Club, I am now going to be employed by Opportunity Enterprises.

I am trying to figure out what to do with my employment.  I will hopefully be working, between the three positions, at least a 40 hour work week. I don't know if I should try to get an apartment by myself, live at home and pay off the car bill and some other expenses, or something completely different.

There have been some family tensions at home, and I could really use a space of my own. I know that money would still be tight, and I would like to live so that Im not completely broke two days after I get paid. 
However, if I can stick it out with my family for the few months to a year I can get a lot of bills paid off and be in a much better position to live on my own.

I don't know what to do, but I want to do what is best for me and will be most honoring to God.

I am waiting for direction.

No comments: