Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moving Day...

Im moving out of my parents house and in with my cousin Rebecca. She lives in Chesterton. I don't mind chesterton so much. It wil be no worse than driving to South haven for kidstop, only the area where she lives is closer. I mey with Rebecca tonight and told her I made my decision and I'm feeling good about moving in. I feel like I got some clarity on things when I went to Alabama. Not because I was specifically seeking those things at that moment, but I think the stress of life really puts me in as place where i don't listen to Gods leading... For whatever reason.

You know... I've had a daily time with God since I've been back. (woohooo, a whole 6 days!) I hope it lasts. I hope that I hunger for daily time with God, and that my few minutes everyday increase in length and quality. I hope I thirst for Good in such a way that spending time with him is like falling in love... So natural.

Anyway. I don't know when the actual moving day is yet... I moved some stuff today (like at midnight, lol) and I pulled a fairly decent box springs and mattress from someones garbage pile. They were put out today and they got wet from the rain today, so I have to figure out howe to dry them with out letting them mildew. Hmmmm....i also found a bed frame, 2 dressers, and a night stand (a set) in good condition, for a total of $100. I hope the people respond to me soon because I feel that its a great deal and it gives me just what I need. Everything else I think I can wait on, but I will probably search good will for some sheets for a double bed.

For now that is the plan. Im hoping to move in completely by Tuesday, that woll include getting my stuff my parents put in the storage...

It seems like forever until the day when I will actualt start sleeping there.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: