Monday, June 30, 2008

So many thoughts

I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind right now, things that I've thought about before and things I've experienced and heard recently... been a bit introspective. Well, I guess my blogging would be the act of being introspective. I don't know. I guess I'm not really a deep person but I always have something on my mind, I usually always have something I'm thinking about.
I realized today that I am happy. I don't mean specifically today or anything, I mean, generally, I'm happy. I haven't been truly happy in a really long time. This is a big deal for me. I realized today that I'm not just surviving from day to day, I'm thriving and I'm enjoying life, I'm learning, I'm loving, I am being. What's so different now?

One of the things I really liked about the past week was that during CIY we wrote letters to one another. That is so special. Three of the letters I recieved are ones that I will treasure for a long long time. CIY was amazing. I think camping together for the first few days was a smart move. I think being able to connect with everyone before the actual conference started made the connections that were made during the conference deeper. Some truly amazing things happened, and I praise God that I was there to be a part of it.

No comments: