Sunday, September 6, 2009

Now I am entering into the time where I begin to feel a little down because I miss home. Michelle and I are in Spokane, Washington where her family lives and her home church is. I have a longing to be at home with my family and to go to church at Life Bridge. I miss all of my friends. I miss the things that are familiar to me. I am so happy to be a part of the Camfel Productions team and I believe this is where God wants me, but I think i'm still holding on to the life I left back in Indiana. I have a hard time saying it, because I think i might be wrong (and who wants to be wrong?) that Valpo may not be a part of my future. I don't even know if returning home for the summer is in my future. I can't naked claim that God is talking to of because I don't know if it's Him or just my imagination making up random feelings. Whatever it is or no matter where I might end up I know God is in control and I choose to trust this leading if it is Him.

No comments: