Thursday, September 24, 2009

I know I have not had an update in a little while. I'm in Montana right now, going to be heading to Wyoming tonight. We might get a chance to visit Yellow Stone National Park. Anyway, I have not had cell phone service in most parts of Montana, which hasn't been awful, but at times it has been frustrating.

Overall, Montana has been very frustrating. It seems like ever since we got here we've been having trouble. Some of it has been our own fault, some of it has just been stuff that has been happening.

So far:
1. We were late to one show because we switched time zones and didn't realize it. The show did go on, but it was frustrating.
2. Our DVD starting skipping at one show (awful!!! we corrected it several times then noticed the DVD was actually stalling in the player) We checked the DVD and there was a deep scratch on it.
3.We are having a really hard time finding hotels within our budget (and a few of the ones we have found have been disgusting: sheets stained with spots of yellow, hair all over the pillows, beds and towels ((and we suspect they weren't all hairs from the head either...)), getting stuck in smoking rooms and everything stinks to the high heavens, etc,)
4. I almost ate a fly. Gross.
5. The glands in my neck randomly started swelling up. My airway wasn't blocked off at all, but it hurt to swollow for a few days. My throat was never sore and I never felt sick. I just had swollen, tender glands. Weird.
6. Our DVD started skipping again at another show and I looked at the DVD and it had slight scratches on it, (but the other two were fine) and we are now wondering if the DVD player is scratching the DVD's that are put into it.
7. We got a flat tire and....

I just realized that it's time to check out of my hotel, so I need to go but I'll tell more later, I just want to metion that God is still watching over us despite our troubles.

No comments: