Friday, September 4, 2009

Throughout this part month I have been reading though the gospels. I started with the book of John, them Matthew, Luke, and now I'm reading through Luke. One thing that i have noticed quite consistently about Jesus is that He often went to a private place to pray. I was thinking about what it would be like to follow Jesus' example of prayer... Of how that would impact my relationship with God. I feel that I would maintain a much closer relationship with God... But i find my self curious, even baffled... what did Jesus talk with God about? I know Jesus gives us an example of how to pray with the Lords Prayer and we see one of Jesus' own prayer in John 17, but I want to know is what does a man who had an unbroken relationship talk with God about. Maybe someday I will reach that point and then I will know. :-)

No comments: