Friday, April 1, 2011

Dear emotions...

Dear Emotions,
Please stop screwing with me. He is a beautiful person with a beautiful soul, but I do not want to be developing a crush on him.  I have known him almost a year now and it really ticks me off that I could go so long and not have any feelings towards him and then suddenly I see him one day and I feel my heart flutter. There is really no reason for that. I was doing just fine not having a crush on anyone and I really want it to stay that way.  I hate the highs and lows and I hate the idea that the feelings I have will probably go unrequitted. Furthermore, there is a difference between a good man and a godly man, and I don't know where he stands in regard to God and I refuse to set myself up for failure anymore. This cannot happen again.
Sincerely,
Amanda

No comments: