Monday, August 17, 2009

Guess what! I an currently on my way to northern California to do a few shows. I got a call from the team manager yesterday and he told me that i've been working really hard and he was going to send me with Michelle to northern California. I will be there until Thursday. I'm missing most of the second week of training which makes me a little nervous because I don't know if I'm ready to do this. I don't know if i'm quick enough or ... I'm just not feeling confident. I will probably be fine. I don't think they would send me out unless they thought i'd be fine. I'm with a returner so it will be all right. :-) i should probably clarify that i am not being sent permanenty yet. There are just a few early shows that i'm going with. I will get some real life experience. It will be fun. We will have a day off on Wednesday so maybe we can go to the beach. thats what i would like to do. I don't know how close to the beach we will be because i don't remember the cities we're going to be in. I think i'm actually not supposed to say what city i will be in on any public forum. I will have to check into that. Until next time take care!

No comments: