Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wow. So i've made it through a week of training. It has been incredibly frustrating, but it's also been rewarding. I caught myself having a bad attitude on Wednesday and on thursday i wanted to give up but they made me continue and i'm so much better today even though i was crying a lot yesterday. i finally passed one of the time time test that i've been having a really hard time with. I was supposed to do the test in three minutes or less and today i finally got it in two minutes and fifty eight seconds. The whole time i was praying saying please God please God! Even though this week was really hard I an so glad that i was pushed like i was. I reached my breaking point probably four times but i know i'm getting stronger. I have expanded my limit. I feel like i can do anything. It's amazing how this line of thing can also stretch your faith. I think my prayer life has increased one hundred percent. Haha! I do feel closer to God and i'm excited for where He is taking me. i should find out who i'm travelling with and where i'm travelling in a few days. right now i am at disney in california. Not in the park, just walking around with the girls in the downtown area. :-) the prices are outrageous. :-( Tomorrow i get to go with to up Nora. :-) Well thats all for tonight.

No comments: