Friday, August 7, 2009

This is one of the most challenging adventures i've ever been on. Because of the delays and everything that has been going on i an now sitting it bus terminal in Denver Colorado for the next five hours. We were told that we had to switch buses, so we did even though a few of us told them we were supposed to be able to do this without switching. we went to the number they told up to stay by and waited in this horribly long line only to be told that thebus was full. But they exchanged our tickets and now have us waiting for the cup that comes at six. A lot of people are very unhappy. I don't blame them. I'm not happy right now either but i'm trying to be positive and in with the flow. i've had the opportunity to talk with a few interesting people. I'm also charging my bell phone and my camera batteries. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

No comments: