Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm feeling a little more worn out than usual...Earlier today I had dizziness, muscle aches, nauseousness, I still feel shaky, I had a headache earlier, and I had this kind of clammy sweat and I felt like I could pass out. I think it was because I needed to eat something.
When I walked home, I don't think I was thinking clearly. It was raining and I could very well have asked for a ride or called my dad to see if could pick me up, but I just walked through the rain. The only things I can really remember... I think I kept triping over my own feet and I felt like my backpack weighed a ton (I didnt pack it any differenly than I usually do) and each step seemed to require more energy than the last one(it took me 10 minutes longer than it usually does to walk home today)... I wanted to crawl into bed and go to sleep, but I needed to eat something and head back to church.

So I tried to eat left over sloppy joes and as I was eating it I noticed the bottom of the bun was green... joe didn't stay with me, that tipped off the nauseousness and I lost it. Thats okay, I wouldn't have let it stay with me anyway. Gross. But throwing up didn't exactly help me to feel any better. Of course, why would it, it never has.

But anyway, that would be a hypoglycemic reaction for you. I'm not hypoglycemic, that's just something that normally happens when your blood sugar gets too low. I don't know how severe it was, but I'm still feeling lousy and I think its time to acknowledge my fatigue.

No comments: