Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So many...

Emotional highs and lows. Agitation, pfft. Why? I've been feeling agitated since about... 2pm I think. I asked God why I am feeling agitated and what to do about it. Well, now I know. I'm agitated because my heart wants something and doesn't want something... And I am powerless either way. What did God tell me to do about it? 1st Peter 5:7.
duh! Well, God, its in your hands, I trust you. Romans 8:28.

You know... I was having a good dream last night but it turned into a bad dream. I woke up crying, I don't cry easily. Stupid dream...

I'm tired. I feel worn out... and cold. I can't seem to warm up or stay warm. That's unusual for me.

I sat out and watched the stars tonight (which didn't help me warm up at all), I saw ten satellites and two shooting stars. It was the first time in my life that I've ever seen a shooting star and I saw two of them. They were God kisses.

I found this on youtube and I thought it was fantastic. its a monologue about the woman at the well, what she would say to Jesus.

No comments: