Saturday, May 24, 2008

Project Valpo

I had a great time passing out soda's to people today, holding signs, taking pictures, putting cards on the cans, yelling 'red light!' and 'green light', carrying heavy containers, holding cold soda's, waving to people passing by, smiling, telling people God loves them, encouraging people, seeing two of the people that I've met on my walks, praying, laughing, bidding the lights to turn red and stay red, walking through Valplayso to pass out soda's, giving soda's to the protesters...

This was a really good day and I really felt like God was there and even ordaining our meetings with some of the people.

But now I'm at home, and it's like there is this emptiness. But I guess it's almost natural to feel empy after you've spent time pouring out to other people. And that's why it's important to 'refill' everyday. We ask God to fill us up so He can pour us out. :-)

If I'm wrong, someone tell me.

Anyway, I'm going to 'refill' and have some alone time with God.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

No comments: