Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Yucky

Okay, So I've got a few good things and a few yucky things to share.  But with each thing I guess there's really good and bad, so... 

Good: 
I got my housing assignments for Bethel today. 
Yucky: 
I will be living in Logan Village.  Boo. :-(

Good:
My book, The Tangible Kingdom, came in the mail today. 
Yucky: 
I was supposed to get it 8 days ago. 

Good: 
I saw an old classmate from high school and got to talk with him at the fair today. 
Better: 
He recognized me first and even remembered my name. I haven't seen this person in 4 years!
Best:
He is planning to visit Life Bridge this Sunday. 
Yucky: 
He is visiting Life Bridge because he doesn't feel comfortable in his old church anymore. 

Just plain bad: 
I got my bill for Bethel in the mail today. I owe: $12,432. 
Worse: 
And that's just for one semester. 
Better: 
But not all of my financial aid has been applied yet. 
Downright discouraging: 
I know I've lost at least $5ooo (possibly more) in financial aid because I'm taking an extra year. 

Welcome to my life. 

No comments: