Saturday, July 19, 2008

I AM


 

I need help... I AM 
I need hope..I AM 
I need a fresh start... I AM
My vision is bigger than my resources... I AM 
Who can I trust...  I AM
I'm not sure who's on my team... I AM
My marriage is sinking and I don't know what to do... I AM
My kids deserve more... I AM
I'm pouring into others who's pouring into me... I AM
I've given all I can give and it's not enough... I AM
I'm tired...
I can't...
I quit...
... I AM

John 14: 6:  Jesus answered:  "I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me."

What a message.   I AM.... the answer.  Who is my hope, who is my fresh beginning, who is on my team, who is pouring into me, who is enough.... I AM.  But more than that I see that even when life is more than we can bear alone... I AM.   Not I was... not I will be...  But I AM.  I always have been and I always will be.  God is still God no matter what our circumstances are. He is still above all and greater than all.  

Oh how often we diminish God.  How often I diminish Him. 

No comments: