Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blah

Poo. I'm not feeling motivation to get anything done. I haven't even started packing to go back to Bethel or anything.

And I'm feeling angry, and some other unpleasant emotions as well. I don't like it.

Colossians 3:8
But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

and

Colossians 3:12-114
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Yeah... I know. I don't like feeling this way, but I can't help it. Really.

I'm excited for Pamper Night, though. And I hope the women who come are blessed by it.

No comments: