Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally...

Well, I finally started packing. I'm reducing what I bring by at least half. Stuff is just a burden. Haul it up, acquire a ton more stuff while at school, drag it home. What a repetitive, needless process.

Church was... interesting today. Definitely different. Way out of my element. I joked around that I was so put off that I decided not to come back next week, and that infact, I wouldn't return until mid-October. A few people got the joke.

I got the opportunity to go to the Dunes today, which was wonderful because the House Church I go to while at Bethel had planned a beach day today, and I had been sad not to go with them. For a little while I sat a short distance away from everyone else and just let thoughts invade my mind. I enjoyed being alone for a little while, while still being able to maintain the comfort of knowing that I could end my alone time at any time.

Pete and Frank prayed for me today because I won't be able come on Tuesday. Mom and Dad want to leave ASAP. We're borrowing Christopher's car because it's more reliable and gets better gas mileage, so we need to have it back before 3pm. Plus they have things they need to do Tuesday anyway.

My dad is in a really bad mood right now. I don't know why. I hate feeling like an inconvenience, and that's how he makes me feel. But I guess anything that is not what he wants, regardless of whether it really inconveniences him or not, is an inconvenience. I'll just lay low until I go back to Bethel. Out of sight, out of mind, can't really stir up too much trouble then.

Sara is cutting my hair tomorrow. I've told her to envision something, that I'm giving her free reign to go wild. I trust her.

I checked my email today and one of my professors emailed me (my classes) to let the class know that he will be out of town on Thursday, so we won't have those classes until Tuesday. The funny thing is that the only classes I have on Thursday are the ones that were canceled. Hehe.

Oh... anyway. that's all. I don't want to make this entry too much longer or no one will read it.

No comments: