Thursday, August 9, 2007

For the sake of an update

Well, I have almost solved my rubiks cube. I tried to look up how to do it online, but I can't understand those directions. They are too stinkin complicated. But someday I will solve the rubiks, and I will have the pleasure of being able to say that I solved the cube without any help or cheats. But wouldn't that be something if my mind could eventually figure out how to solve the cube, but it couldn't understand the directions? I laugh.
Nineteen days until I return to Bethel. Can't wait. Last night at Focus (Wednesday nights to go deeper at LifeBridge) we had a prayer meeting. The meeting reminded me of Prayer Watch, I miss it.... Well, what I think I really miss is seeing the power of the Holy Spirit working in such a dynamic way. I wonder if Scott is going to be heading up Prayer Watch again this year. I think Thiago is totally done with school now, so I don't think he will be there, but we'll see.
I think Bryce and Kim are working on figuring out how meals are going to work for our SLE Family. I think we will probably be okay just having the ten meal plan, and our community dinners. I suppose everyone could put in some money each month or every two weeks, but I also know that for someone like me, I don't exactly make a lot of money, and some people might not even have jobs, but it will be really hard for us.
Anyway... just for the sake of an update, that's all for now.

Amanda

No comments: