Wednesday, August 22, 2007

update

Well, I'm watching high school musical with my brother. From the way he talks about it, it sounds like its a good movie. I had figured it would be something that only adolescent girls would enjoy watching, but apparently he thinks it's good, so I'll watch it.
My aunt came back from visiting missouri and dropped off some clothes from my grandma and I got some great new clothes. I'm excited to be able to wear them. They'll probably be best for winter but they look so good, it's nice to own nice clothes.
6 more days until I go back to Bethel. I can't wait. I've been thinking it through. If I go through with changing my major, it will be youth ministry with a minor in communications. I'm going to be emailing Dr. Linhart soon to talk with him about some of my concerns, and we'll see what happens from there.
This Sunday will be my last Sunday at LifeBridge for a while.
Well, that's all for an update for now. Maybe a longer one later.

Amanda

No comments: