Sunday, August 12, 2007

LifeBridge

Well, I had a really good day today. Besides not getting a whole lot of sleep, I went to church. Church is always fantastic, I love it. We were supposed to have another class today, a servant leadership class, but everyone else who was planning to attend the class couldn't make it, so Pete cancelled it until next week, so I will be missing the last class because I'm going back to Bethel.
So instead of having the class, I went to the drama writing team meeting and helped plan some great stuff for the time when I won't be here. Sigh... that's why I need Bethel Life to mix with LifeBridge... my life would be perfect. haha.
Anyway, After that meeting I took a little nap on the couch. I wasn't expecting to fall asleep but I woke up when a few of the other leaders and some students showed up. We had a cook out tonight and it was so much fun! Josh talked with the students about how their spiritual life is going, who desires a deeper spiritual life, how they can acheive a deeper life, what's holding them back. It was a short talk despite everything they covered.
I love this group of students. They are so cool. But do lose focus quite easily.
After Josh talked with the students we had the cook out and ate hotdogs. Some of the girls started a burping contest. I wanted to join them, so I drank a mountain dew, But it didn't quite work as I had planned it. I was eating a hotdog as I was drinking the soda, so I never was able to get any burps up, instead I kept burping small burps while I was talking with Josh.
Also, for some reason Josh appears to think I'm sad. Am I presenting myself as sad lately? By the way, the person in this photo is the Life Bridge Youth Minister, Josh.

No comments: