Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another day for the fair

I went to church last night and I talked with Tammy and added another day to be at the fair. It's going to be great. Then I talked with Josh about what role I'm playing in all of this because I was still a little confused about what I was going to be doing since I was told I would be working with him. I wondered after I signed up to be a booth leader why Tammy contacted Josh about me until I realized that everyone seems to think I am a part of the youth rather than an adult volunteer, hehe!
This Saturday I have training to be a booth leader and then Sunday I get to put my persuasive powers to use to get the students from Amped to sign up for time slots. Sunday morning I will have to recruit by myself because Josh takes care of the young kids during the service. I wonder if I should go to both services. I'll be glad to get some help recruiting later during Amped because the students don't know me as well as they know Josh so I don't know how it will go for me trying to recruit students to sign up for time slots. I'm just slightly....I don't want to say anxious, but that's probably the right word. Anyway, I'm going to recruit God's help for this.

Amanda

No comments: