Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I found this,I liked it.

Oh, God, do You think I'm beautiful?

No one else has been able..so is it You? Are You the One who longs for me--the One who can fill this desire to be known? There is so much more inside of me, a great well of passion and dreams. A place I never let myself go. Is it safe to trust You with the rest of my heart? What will You do with me if I show You everything? Every desire? Every longing? Every doubt? Every weakness? If I am exposed before You, will You still love me? If Your forgiveness truly irreversible? Is Your grace really free? Will You hold me and care for me in the dark? Will you take me back?Oh, God, hold me, please hold me and tell me that You love me.

Tell me that I am desirable.
Tell me that You'll fight for me.
Tell me that I am beautiful.

My lovely daughter,Your desire has served its purpose; you have finally brought your true heart to me. Are you tired of the weight of pretending? Are you tired of hoping that someone else could fill the place that was meant for Me? I see you, all of you, and you do not have to hide anymore. I see your sin and I see your flaws, and I still desire you as My own. I am crazy about you. I am the answer of your longing. The "more" that your heart waits for is Me.Yes, dear one, yes, you are incredibly beautiful to Me.

Psalm 45:11
The King is enthralled by your beauty...

No comments: